Me? A teacher?!

This is the blog of an aspiring English teacher, doing the PGDE at Strathclyde University. It may help keep me sane...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Faffing

Quarter past one and I'm still in my jammies, despite having been up since before eight. I had planned to do lots these two days, but I am suffering from a lack of focus and have done wee bits of this, wee bits of that, and big bits of faffing. I have made a start on Assignment Two (well, I have typed some headings...that counts as a start, I feel) and also done some research for the catchment area task of my Portfolio. I've thought about future lessons, which mostly involved searching for stuff I can steal, er, adapt on the internet. What would I do without it?!

We have an in-service day tomorrow, and I'm not sure exactly what is planned. The English department is looking at marking in the afternoon, but if it's anything like my old school I won't be trusted to go anywhere near it, so I don't know if I'll be invited. But as long as I am invited to the free buffet lunch, I'll be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home